How did Orlando and the cops ever think Barksdale would sell him weight

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:what:

Well, they knew they'd never be able to get Avon or String thrus tge sting, so what was they trying to do :what:

Kima deserved dem slugs :beli:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall be killing me with them random threads about some minuscule shyt from a show that hasnt aired in damn near a decade.

Cats be out the blue like "I cant believe _______ aint buy that lollipop from that bodega":mjlol:

Nicca.... the hell you talking about?:mindblown:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yall be killing me with them random threads about some minuscule shyt from a show that hasnt aired in damn near a decade.

Cats be out the blue like "I cant believe _______ aint buy that lollipop from that bodega":mjlol:

:shaq2: wire threads are always great on here

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Random wire threads are the goat tradition.

Go make threads rating how much fun each marvel film is on a scale of 1-10 :pacspit:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

that's what makes shows like the wire and sopranos so head and shoulders above game of thrones or breaking bad or what have you

10 years after got goes off you think ppl will be talmbot the miniscule details of it?

doubt it

Last edited: