how did Krillin get a pass for marrying an Android??

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
My mans Hurcule is basically living with a ticking time bomb that could pop off at any second and exterminate the entire human race, with where Dragon Ball Super is at and considering none of them nikkas could fukk with Buu aside from Gohan, I'd say I don't know how any of them nikkas are comfortable with Majin Buu around just chillin

Although with Goku and Vegeta going Super Sayian God, I'm sure they'd give Buu that work

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My mans Hurcule is basically living with a ticking time bomb that could pop off at any second and exterminate the entire human race, with where Dragon Ball Super is at and considering none of them nikkas could fukk with Buu aside from Gohan, I'd say I don't know how any of them nikkas are comfortable with Majin Buu around just chillin

Although with Goku and Vegeta going Super Sayian God, I'm sure they'd give Buu that work

Buu was actually two people... :patrice: from what i believe kid buu was like the evil side of him or some shyt, it's just like the piccolo/kami situation...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
when you think about it, what the fukk was this nikka thinkin?

he wifed up a chick that not only beat the shyt out of and tried to kill him and most his friends, but was a god damn robot :dwillhuh:

krillin basically married an evil sex doll, and used the dragonballs to make her human so he could make her a real woman and get her pregnant...if that isn't the ultimate creep pervert move i don't know what is :damn:

yet goku and the z-fighters never janked him bout it once or even mentioned it :dahell: then he got a kid by a god damn demon robot and everybody actin like it's all good

what's really good with that brehs?
Because she's a human that was turned into a cyborg

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
CH_WAqKWgAAPlh3.jpg

4391f2ae602d930e1009223faa66b9a5.jpg

tAG_128568.jpg

android_18_by_androidmiya-d5g3mmd.jpg

1238512852097_f.jpg

:flabbynsick::huhldup:

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with Krillin? :stopitslime: Krillin got a pawg that doesn't age that wants him for HIM.

Last edited: