how did Krillin get a pass for marrying an Android??

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
when you think about it, what the fukk was this nikka thinkin?

he wifed up a chick that not only beat the shyt out of and tried to kill him and most his friends, but was a god damn robot :dwillhuh:

krillin basically married an evil sex doll, and used the dragonballs to make her human so he could make her a real woman and get her pregnant...if that isn't the ultimate creep pervert move i don't know what is :damn:

yet goku and the z-fighters never janked him bout it once or even mentioned it :dahell: then he got a kid by a god damn demon robot and everybody actin like it's all good

what's really good with that brehs?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas funna act like Kreezy aint get the best buns in the DBZ universe?:dahell:

Joaa0I2.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when you think about it, what the fukk was this nikka thinkin?

he wifed up a chick that not only beat the shyt out of and tried to kill him and most his friends, but was a god damn robot :dwillhuh:

krillin basically married an evil sex doll, and used the dragonballs to make her human so he could make her a real woman and get her pregnant...if that isn't the ultimate creep pervert move i don't know what is :damn:

yet goku and the z-fighters never janked him bout it once or even mentioned it :dahell: then he got a kid by a god damn demon robot and everybody actin like it's all good

what's really good with that brehs?

Krillin never used the dragonballs to make her human... :heh: she was already human more or less...