How did "Black Nasties" become a thing?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have three 30 packs… over 90 New Eras and one is about half full of black nasties. The first person I heard use that term was Ninjahood on NikeTalk in the early 2000s during the gray and Kelly green underbrim resurgence.

IMG-7370.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have three 30 packs… over 90 New Eras and one is about half full of black nasties. The first person I heard use that term was Ninjahood on NikeTalk in the early 2000s during the gray and Kelly green underbrim resurgence.

IMG-7370.jpg

you take the stickers off 2......ughhhhhhhh I knew I was right about you :myman:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

IMG-7370.jpg

what about the brehs who keep the tags on the timbz 🤮
screams "these boots have never kicked ribs and I don't know the difference between channel locks and a screwdriver" :scust:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

You will never see me with a black nasty, I lucked up and found this joint out here in Philly...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

You will never see me with a black nasty, I lucked up and found this joint out here in Philly...

my BX family would kill me every damn time for that shyt :russ:

ya'll really don't play when it comes 2 that shyt :mjlol:

Brehs would have sweaty ass grey brims talking that shyt 2 :dead:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
my BX family would kill me every damn time for that shyt :russ:

ya'll really don't play when it comes 2 that shyt :mjlol:

Brehs would have sweaty ass grey brims talking that shyt 2 :dead:

A dirty grey brim slightly yellowed>>>>>a fresh black nasty. I HATE them shyts.

I bought my homegirl's son the youth grey underbrim for his birthday, that shyt was hard as hell to find.

Pretty much all youth Yankee fitteds are Black nasty's. I did not want that boy taking on bad habits as such an early age.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A dirty grey brim slightly yellowed>>>>>a fresh black nasty. I HATE them shyts.

I bought my homegirl's son the youth grey underbrim for his birthday, that shyt was hard as hell to find.

Pretty much all youth Yankee fitteds are Black nasty's. I did not want that boy taking on bad habits as such an early age.

200w.gif

I retire them as soon as the color changes. I can't do it breh.

I haven't worn a yankee jawn in at least a decade tho; I got everything but the home team on the crown :wow:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what about the brehs who keep the tags on the timbz 🤮
screams "these boots have never kicked ribs and I don't know the difference between channel locks and a screwdriver" :scust:
No hang tag on the Timbs or the Jordans over here. Although, I do keep all my ACG hang tags and random stickers, etc. in a wooden box for some weird reason. Not on the clothes though. That box is full of random clothes related items.

:hubie:

IMG-7372.jpg
IMG-7376.jpg