How did Assassins Creed...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh: they was aliens!? :lupe:

:lolbron: all that shyt they be talking every game all those valid points from both sides only so fukkin Desmond can fukk it all up and die?They did all that killing for an alien :mjlol:

:snoop: I know breh....

Originally it was the alien race since the beginning wit the pieces of eden and shyt... One of them was trapped down there the whole thing was a setup to use desmond's dna to unlock the door.... the writers fukked up the story...

L2014

Banned
Daps
:snoop: I know breh....

Originally it was the alien race since the beginning wit the pieces of eden and shyt... One of them was trapped down there the whole thing was a setup to use desmond's dna to unlock the door.... the writers fukked up the story...
What was the point of conner touching the piece? They didn't spend enough time on his peoples relationship with it or how they got it. Then he crumbles it in his hand?? :mindblown:
Did conners reaction to seeing and holding it match the power Desmond displayed with it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What was the point of conner touching the piece? They didn't spend enough time on his peoples relationship with it or how they got it. Then he crumbles it in his hand?? :mindblown:
Did conners reaction to seeing and holding it match the power Desmond displayed with it?

It was the writers breh.... :francis:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Assasins creed combat system is refined for the simplicity it has. Too many games have tried to replicate it and the Arkham series. Other games feel stiff as hell with the janky suction animations. I like how crisp it is when you glide from enemy to enemy in AC realistically. Only Batman can get away with that "bouncy flying forearm from 8 feet away" s*** :mjlol:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Assasins creed combat system is refined for the simplicity it has. Too many games have tried to replicate it and the Arkham series. Other games feel stiff as hell with the janky suction animations. I like how crisp it is when you glide from enemy to enemy in AC realistically. Only Batman can get away with that "bouncy flying forearm from 8 feet away" s*** :mjlol:
:ehh: I didn't know that. I see what you mean though. AC played the system out and it was stupid for arkham to follow it. It makes it seem jankier than it should be. What do you think about Origins combat demos?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
AC4 was fukking amazing, the whole pirate thing was so well done. Obviously the back-story is completely fukked by this point and makes absolutely no sense (not that it ever really made sense to begin with), but the actual in-game, in-animus universe was never better than AC4. The hand-to-hand combat system was good, the naval combat was even better.

If the opportunity to slaughter millions of colonising, imperialist cacs doesn't make you enjoy a game, I don't know what will.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was hyped for origins, never put much time in the series because I had a friend who would swear by it. But he was a nerd so the game is nerd alert to me. nikka was going into the story like if it was this epic shyt. I'm like :camby:

Anyways, them white washing Egypt for Origins turned me off. Went from top 5 anticipated to "maybe I'll check it if it's good and cheap" :francis: