How did Assassins Creed...

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's be real Ezio carried this shyt. AC3 was garbo, especially the protagonist and story.

lol I wouldn't know AC3 was the first one I played if I recall it came with the PS3 in a bundle

I would watch the YouTube movies of it but it's different playing it

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Difficulty = Fun. Aka why the Souls series is so successful. The combat in AC wasn't forgiving. So you really have to dedicate yourself to a fight.

Then again I can really only name two games with a A+ fighting system, Batman (or anything WB Games) and DMC 4. But again, we're talking about mindless mashing with slight modifiers of pressing another button, to continue mashing. I would have to have a broader definition of "lame" OP. If you mean slow and timing based, then yeah, it was lame when it started out. But better in AC4.

L2014

Banned
Daps
@Killigraphy
I tried to play all of them but AC3 was the one I liked most. I wanted to try black flag but I can't stand that animation based system.

Ultimately this thread is about my hope for Origins. Bayek would be a disappointment if he continued moving like ezio and sons. That Dark souls witcher style should be the standard for these kinds of games. There's nothing wrong with it.

When you die it's because YOU moved the wrong way and not because "hard" enemies are programmed to parry your normal shyt so you have to use other uninspired features to finish em. I can't tell you how many times "conner" got slapped to death. It kills replay value.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I played the first thought it was ass. Never really touched the series after that.

Gonna buy origins and see what's up.

Ubisoft has done well the last couple years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AC3 was the fukking end for me... They killed desmond off, ended the story abruptly on a fukked up cliffhanger and milked the series for all it's worth and ran it into the ground... there was no ending to the fukking templar vs assassin war... everything they worked so hard to create they burned it down for more money and now the series is irrelevant to a ton of gamers. this game for all it's new settings will become repetitive and useless like it's predecessors. and a fukking cash cow brought by dumbass clueless ubisoft fans who don't know any better that's on the coli.... :coffee:

Just IMO...:ld:

L2014

Banned
Daps
AC3 was the fukking end for me... They killed desmond off, ended the story abruptly on a fukked up cliffhanger and milked the series for all it's worth and ran it into the ground... there was no ending to the fukking templar vs assassin war... everything they worked so hard to create they burned it down for more money and now the series is irrelevant to a ton of gamers. this game for all it's new settings will become repetitive and useless like it's predecessors. and a fukking cash cow brought by dumbass clueless ubisoft fans who don't know any better that's on the coli.... :coffee:

Just IMO...:ld:

I just want to reload to game but them damn credits wont stop rollin. Also it was cheap. What did Desmond change? That wasn't the end but now they wanna start at the beginning? :aicmon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just want to reload to game but them damn credits wont stop rollin. Also it was cheap. What did Desmond change? That wasn't the end but now they wanna start at the beginning? :aicmon:

Desmond let that alien muthafukka out the box...:mjlol: It was all a setup and this nikka died for it... They never even referenced what happened AFTER in the other games so I stopped caring... about the entire series shyt is dead to me...:ld: Just like Mass Effect...:birdman:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Desmond let that alien muthafukka out the box...:mjlol: It was all a setup and this nikka died for it... They never even referenced what happened AFTER in the other games so I stopped caring... about the entire series shyt is dead to me...:ld: Just like Mass Effect...:birdman:
:ohhh: they was aliens!? :lupe:

:lolbron: all that shyt they be talking every game all those valid points from both sides only so fukkin Desmond can fukk it all up and die?They did all that killing for an alien :mjlol: