How did Arnold Schwarzenegger become so successful?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Werd he knew no English and was broke when he came here..... .also he isnt from the soviet union hes austrian.

ahhh nvm then....i knew he was austrian but thought he grew up in one of the bloc countries

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Maria's Irish-German eggs didn't contain the correct enzymes to interlock with Arnold's genetics to unleash beasts (but the maid's did)... she gave him these instead :mjlol: :sadcam: :stopitslime:

patrick-schwarzenegger-steps-out-after-kissing-miley-cyrus.jpg

article-0-1DA9865F00000578-424_634x857.jpg

It took Arnold having to add some Sazon to the genetic brew... that maid may not be the best looking critter, but I bet Arnold got a glance of those wide shoulders, hips, and thick thighs :ohlawd: and knew that God Himself delivered her unto him to create the true Son of Conan :lawd:
Wow, second one looks like he has loose bowels from too much dairy and gluten so he has to wear a diaper to keep the dookie from rolling down his legs...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

23vl0fa.jpg

-So we have him basically at the top of the BB scene

-conquered the hollywood scene

-married into American royalty/Kennedy clan

-then was elected governor for the most important state in the most powerful country

How did he accomplish all of this when so few have come close to it? All just luck or a coincidence?

I'll tell you this... it's NEITHER luck or coincidence, that's for sure. Arnold put in that work; whatever you think of his politics or him as a person or whatever, his life story is truly incredible. To come from where he came from to end up where he ended up/is, is an amazing story. If you saw a movie about it you wouldn't believe it was real. Hell, any ONE of the things Arnold accomplished is pretty incredible.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Arnold did for bodybuilding what Bruce Lee did for martial arts here in the states. Yes, white privilege is always a factor but at the same time, dude did have odds against him being a foreigner without a pot to piss in yet still hustled and grinded his way to success with no shortcuts, connections nor favors. Definition of self made.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Dude had insane work ethic. He was in the Austrian military before he came to the statess..dude wamted to be a bodybuilder so bad, he stashed weights in the storage compartment of his company tank and would work out in between drills
:laff: @ dude getting more and more swole outta nowhere and no one even asking questions

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Strong work ethic, underrated intelligence

Like instead of playing it straight in Pumping Iron he was essentially in-character the whole time and that helped launch him into Hollywood

Dude did some crazy high-volume routines in his peak too, trained like a fukkin beast

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Cause milk is for babies

Because he is the Original. He revolutionized the hobby and made it a sport. It isnt as epic to some people now but at the time, his physique had never been seen or accomplished before.

I also have a personal theory in america, after Arnold, body building culture exploded. Every muscle bound meat head you see today has Arnold to thank for his additions to the fitness world
Arnolds like god in my uncles house. We grew up watching every flick. Talking watching commando wit a bottle in my mouth.

His fat son got his genes tho. Dude looks like he got the size to be arnold. That lil son tho lol