how did a BRITISH company make such an authentic USA world in GTA 5?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
the writer for the story is american.

And i assume they send people on location to get a feel for the city.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wonder how much input the voice actors have in their characters.
saw an interview where they said they used some 'real gangsters'' who went over some of the lines and were like "we would never say anything like that"

so they were allowed to give their own input on what they'd actually say in certain scenarios

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they should do one in london and let us americans experience all those crazy london knife crimes we all use to hear about so much on sohh :pachaha:

"i said no honey in my tea mate, now i have to stick this knife up your bloody arse :birdman: "

I don't understand this cross country appeal, GTA will sell regardless of what country it's set in UK would be a good start, theres already alot of movies made from UK thats brought to America, if they could do Lock Stock and Barrell, or Snatch style storyline that shyt would be :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Pretty sure they looked up these areas and/or visited them

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
they should do one in london and let us americans experience all those crazy london knife crimes we all use to hear about so much on sohh :pachaha:

"i said no honey in my tea mate, now i have to stick this knife up your bloody arse :birdman: "

The amount of L's the police would eat in that game :banderas:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D
the writer for the story is american.
Dan Houser is the head writer at Rockstar. He wrote GTA V, IV, San Andreas, Vice City, 3, Max Payne 3, Red Dead ect. And he is English, not American. He does have a few writers under him, but none are American as far as i know.