How come women always have their butts on display?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Every thing they do is to get attention from men or show up other females.

This is obvious. Women (and folks in general cuz some men do too) crave attention. Most people have some level of self-awareness and know they look good or at least are aight so they wanna show off their body or body part in ways to convey their attractiveness and sexual attraction. Women know men like a nice azz, shapely hips and curves and nice titties...so they gonna be in poses to show it off. And yes some women like to stunt to show off for other females.

No lies told here.........

I had 1 female who lost a bunch of weight tell me she wanted to workout so she could get her legs and ass back, I know gat damn well she missed the attention it brought. Had another one tell me she wanted to get her butt done so she could shyt on her ex.

All for attention.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
number144 said:

giphy.gif

Superstar
Daps
dude it's hot. no one has time to be dressing in shirt-dresses with jeans underneath.

"as opposed to men who dont do that at all."

as much sagging pants displaying ass that i've seen :stopitslime:. it's arguable sagging men r worse than women cuz actual underwear or ass crack is displayed when men choose to sag

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude it's hot. no one has time to be dressing in shirt-dresses with jeans underneath.

"as opposed to men who dont do that at all."

as much sagging pants displaying ass that i've seen :stopitslime:. it's arguable sagging men r worse than women cuz actual underwear or ass crack is displayed when men choose to sag

dudes dont do that to show of their ass though lol

they think its cool because it comes from hip hop and hip hop got it from prison culture because dudes can't wear belts in jail

so dudes in prison, their pants would always be saggin

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Some of it is attention but a lot of it is biology. A woman's backside was meant to attract potential mate and women with the largest hips and ass were the most desirable because she could bear healthy children. That's why even now we still like the look, feel, even smell of women's butts.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Biologically a plump ass was a sign of good health and a woman offering her vagina to you.

Titties are a sign a girl is mature and ready to be mated.