How come women always have their butts on display?

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm into human nature and evolutionary behavior and shyt like that,

and one question that I have been pondering lately is why women always have their butts on display

as opposed to men who dont do that at all.

Like, women have the option to walk around like this :

butt covered up :

GUEST_9b208977-d5ca-4bbd-aa61-5050529daad3

but instead, generally speaking, women choose to walk around like this, with their butts on display:

A+woman+in+pink+top+and+ultra+tight+jeans+showing+great+butt+in+this+candid+picture.jpg

Now, women have a biological need to get attention, so is it simply about attention?

I think it might be a little deeper then that because if you notice, in many cultures, women will move their hips/butt when they dance.

tenor.gif

HastyWelldocumentedCottontail-small.gif

18c8dfbf82dd329fef3c678767c96d6e.gif

Maybe its to signal that their powerbase lies around their hips?

Could this also be related to why women get tattoos in their lower back?

back-tattoos-for-women-194.jpg
\

what do yall think?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
ive always wondered this about booty shorts with the cheeks out and yoga pants

i work on a college campus...all day long I see women walking around pulling their shorts down to cover the cheeks or pulling their shirts down to cover the yoga pants

and i just gotta know

why wear that in that in the first place? :patrice:

that's gotta be annoying as shyt doing that all day

i remember a friend of mine went downtown during texas relays with booty shorts on, cheeks out

i hit her with the :usure: and she got all offended...then came back :to: cause of nikkas tryna grab her all night

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Most women know if they have a nice butt or not, so naturally you’ll wear the clothing items that’ll compliment it the most, and if someone is into that they’ll naturally take note. Also shirts that cover the butt are only cute for some looks, imagine wearing a regular t-shirt long enough to cover your butt with some jeans, that doesn’t look right on women in my opinion.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
ive always wondered this about booty shorts with the cheeks out and yoga pants

i work on a college campus...all day long I see women walking around pulling their shorts down to cover the cheeks or pulling their shirts down to cover the yoga pants

and i just gotta know

why wear that in that in the first place? :patrice:

Cause they're either overweight, prone to weight fluctuations or both and find traditional pants restricting and unreliable