How come Tommy never really stepped to Martin when he clowned Pam?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
martin fukked pam...2 people that goes out their way to clown each other 4 no reason at all...fukkin...

Nah that's that I wanna fuk you but you ain't badder than your best friend who's my girl...so to cover up the fact I want to fuk ima just clown you and hope my girl don't notice the sexual tension...but ima :mjpls: at the booty whenever she ain't lookin.

And Pam wanted to fuk Martin too...any woman who can get that angry at a dude at a drop of a dime for no reason...or has to comment over everything he does definitly got feelins...she settled for Tommy lol

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The shyt talking dynamic had already been established before Pam and Tommy started fukking with each other.

This.

Plus the fact that Tommy was feminine in his ways and non-confrontational.

He wasn't gay.....but he had mad suspect tendencies.

Anyway....you talmbout them arguing over the suitcase, they was about to get their squab on in that episode, too, when they were in the gym, and Cole had to break it up and Martin told Tommy they wasn't cool no more (and Kareem told Gina "were you in the accident, too? Cause your head looks like it's on swole..." :laff: )

Ahhhh...G.O.A.T. show.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
This.

Anyway....you talmbout them arguing over the suitcase, they was about to get their squab on in that episode, too, when they were in the gym, and Cole had to break it up and Martin told Tommy they wasn't cool no more (and Kareem told Gina "were you in the accident, too? Cause your head looks like it's on swole..." :laff: )

Ahhhh...G.O.A.T. show.

Every time a dude stepped to him to fight he'd turn :wrist: real quick

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
funniest part is that Tommy ignored Martin going at his girl countless times. yet he decides to end their friendship over a damn suitcase. oh, so the SUITCASE was when Martin finally crossed the line huh :beli:

Tommy let martin borrow it.lol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This.

Ahhhh...G.O.A.T. show.
That episode had me weak, arguing about a damn suitcase :laff:

That was a top 5 Martin episode IMO :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Pam would always play Tommy and then when Tommy would hook up with a chick she would catch feelings especially during that episode when he was with that white girl haha