How come Tommy never really stepped to Martin when he clowned Pam?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only episode I remember Tommy actually getting mad when Martin was clowning her was the first time him and Pam hooked up. but it was crazy how many times Martin would go hard on Pam right in front of him and Tommy didn't do shyt

Tommy had a good 2-feet on Martin so its not like he was scared of him

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Maybe because he didn't want to get kicked out of Martin's apartment. But maybe just to keep it on the hush hush he didn't want to say anything.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I understand that but, you're telling me if your boy was comparing your girl to a horse that needed to be shot down you'd just stand there like :ehh:

well, i don't accept that hierarchy (bros, hoes) anyways, so you're asking the wrong person. if that was actually my woman? of course i wouldn't. if my friends were straight up clowning a girl i was with, that'd be the sign that i don't need to be with her...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funniest part is that Tommy ignored Martin going at his girl countless times. yet he decides to end their friendship over a damn suitcase. oh, so the SUITCASE was when Martin finally crossed the line huh :beli:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He stood up every once in a while....plus it wuz more like brotherly teasing Martin would give Pam...he woulda looked like a azz for defending her all the time just cuz he wuz gettin the azz now,ain't like her feelings wuz hurt and he just sat back.

But what about the time that big ol rat mongoose thing attacked Pam on Chilligans Island and Tommy sat back and did nuthin and Martin came in and saved her:snoop: It wuz obvious Pam had low self esteem or wuz desperate at that point when she kept fukin wit Tommy.