How come Bad Azz stopped rhyming with Snoop and them?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
He wrote some for Snoop during the Doggfather days

I always start to tear up whenever I hear Bad Azz verse on Krazy :mjcry:

Even after that. Wish I could find the credits but he appears on albums later as a writer as well

Damn, I ain't know he was writer for other cats.

@Retired I wish u could find the credits too cause I'd love to know what songs he wrote on for others.

And yeah, @JMD Bad Azz verse on Krazy is classic!

• Dap
Reactions: JMD

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
There are many dudes in the crew who've written for each other at some point/on a few tracks.
Snoop wrote many of Daz early songs, like on the chronic for example. Kurupt wrote I Dont Hang for soopafly.

It makes sense tho...
When u in the studio, writing and recording and if ya nikka come up with some good shyt and or better than u do, ya do a trade for a trade sometimes.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Hes a sherm head and he start fukking up. My boys had him scheduled for interviews and shows and he missed all of them. Hes a liability at this point

That's true and he never hid it. Kurupt and Tray Deee used to smoke too and a lot of other West Coast rappers. They talked about it on songs too.

I know but you would think that since he brought up bad azz it should have been a instant reminder. Either that or Snoop just fukked up :mjlol:

Snoop said "Bad Azz? Jamarr Stamps? Where that nikka at?". I'm not sure what y'all heard?

There are many dudes in the crew who've written for each other at some point/on a few tracks.
Snoop wrote many of Daz early songs, like on the chronic for example. Kurupt wrote I Dont Hang for soopafly.

Kurupt didn't write "I Don't Hang". He wrote some of Daz' lyrics in the early Death Row days though. Snoop wrote "nikkas Don't Give A fukk" for Tha Dogg Pound.

Actually it was originally his song.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
They're all good, but they don't work together that much anymore. It's the same thing with the whole Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique. They're like a family and families fight. Right now Snoop and Daz are not on the best of terms, but i think they'll squash everything in the future.

Most of them dudes was actually blood family, doe.