How come Bad Azz stopped rhyming with Snoop and them?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Bad Azz was dope back in the day.

bad%20azz-how-1.jpg

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Suge beat badazz ass in a club and kurupt was there and the DPGC didnt give him no retaliation.
After that badazz been none ass AZZbeat.
Yeah it was a bunch of Suges goons at the time like Spider Loc and some other people. Spider Loc said he didn't touch Bad Azz because when everybody start jumping him Spider Loc ended up getting into a fight with Suges own security gaurd who was trying to break it up lol

Bad Azz said he seen Kurupt a little earlier before he got jumped and Kurupt warned him to leave. I don't know why he got mad at Kurupt it's Bad Azz fault he didn't leave immediately after he got the heads up

And I would guess Bad Azz got salty at Snoop and the Eastsidaz when they was laughing at him on GGN about Ray J whooping his ass lol

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
They're all good, but they don't work together that much anymore. It's the same thing with the whole Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique. They're like a family and families fight. Right now Snoop and Daz are not on the best of terms, but i think they'll squash everything in the future.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Suge beat badazz ass in a club and kurupt was there and the DPGC didnt give him no retaliation.
After that badazz been none ass AZZbeat.

Motherfukker say what?! :wtf:

Yeah it was a bunch of Suges goons at the time like Spider Loc and some other people. Spider Loc said he didn't touch Bad Azz because when everybody start jumping him Spider Loc ended up getting into a fight with Suges own security gaurd who was trying to break it up lol

Bad Azz said he seen Kurupt a little earlier before he got jumped and Kurupt warned him to leave. I don't know why he got mad at Kurupt it's Bad Azz fault he didn't leave immediately after he got the heads up

And I would guess Bad Azz got salty at Snoop and the Eastsidaz when they was laughing at him on GGN about Ray J whooping his ass lol

Damn, that's fukked up! :damn:

What's the time stamp in that video where the mention Bad Azz at?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Hes a sherm head and he start fukking up. My boys had him scheduled for interviews and shows and he missed all of them. Hes a liability at this point

Yeah, I could tell in his Vladtv interview that bruh was a sherm head.
shyt, I think he said in his interview that's he's done it and it's a "normal thing" in LBC. :damn: