How can Young Dro sit back and watch while nikkas half as talented become factors.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Basically

If you follow dude on twitter, he always talks about having haters. nikka even had the nerve to tell me to mind my business when I told him he's too talented not have 2nd album out by now.

I had to stop following his azz. All he does is stay retweeting the few compliments he probably gets, and talking bout some bullshyt and acting like he still ballin and sh!t. shyts kinda sad.

its not like he somebody like Chingy or Shawty Lo. Seems like everybody still fukk with Dro but he is not grindin at all. And the fans can't want it more than the artist themselves..

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i think dro's solo career is out of his hands.

so he just rolls with the punches and probably enjoys a nice publishing check.

art barr

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
And not be inspired?No hate towards the nikka 2chainz wuz a fan when he wuz titiboi and accused luda of holding him back....no disrespect to Future who I wuz late on and hated that futuristic sh1t and still do EXCEPT for himNhis song makin is crazy but Pluto:usure:? Hope he come better next album

But watchin these nikkas I stop and recollect on the first time I witnessed Dro on the front porch in the linens introducin himself testifyin how clean he wuz in this b1tch:sadbron:...dude still pops up and kills guest verses see 8ball and MJG's "bring it back" to see his classic verse...just killed that Hot Whells track with T.I...nikka is obviously eatin too good over there at Grand Hustle...expected a long career instead nikkas half as talented have lapped em...B.O.B gettin a collab album with T.I when nobody wanna hear that sh1t and would rather hear TI and Dro bcuz every collab ends up heat...not blamin T.I or grand hustle but he might need a change of scenery to spark em...I been holdin out hope for yrs...is it time to throw in the towel on Dro?

future-i-can-swim-o.gif

stand in outta space and swim at the same damn time :ohmy:

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
And not be inspired?No hate towards the nikka 2chainz wuz a fan when he wuz titiboi and accused luda of holding him back....no disrespect to Future who I wuz late on and hated that futuristic sh1t and still do EXCEPT for himNhis song makin is crazy but Pluto:usure:? Hope he come better next album

But watchin these nikkas I stop and recollect on the first time I witnessed Dro on the front porch in the linens introducin himself testifyin how clean he wuz in this b1tch:sadbron:...dude still pops up and kills guest verses see 8ball and MJG's "bring it back" to see his classic verse...just killed that Hot Whells track with T.I...nikka is obviously eatin too good over there at Grand Hustle...expected a long career instead nikkas half as talented have lapped em...B.O.B gettin a collab album with T.I when nobody wanna hear that sh1t and would rather hear TI and Dro bcuz every collab ends up heat...not blamin T.I or grand hustle but he might need a change of scenery to spark em...I been holdin out hope for yrs...is it time to throw in the towel on Dro?

Nikka lazy.

I swear, I read a interview online about 2yrs ago where Dro was talking about how one time Tip walked in the studio, saw Dro, gave him the :childplease: and said "...you got stacks in ya pocket, Polo'd from head to toe, jewels shining...you got everything but songs! Where the songs at?"