How can Young Dro sit back and watch while nikkas half as talented become factors.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And not be inspired?No hate towards the nikka 2chainz wuz a fan when he wuz titiboi and accused luda of holding him back....no disrespect to Future who I wuz late on and hated that futuristic sh1t and still do EXCEPT for himNhis song makin is crazy but Pluto:usure:? Hope he come better next album

But watchin these nikkas I stop and recollect on the first time I witnessed Dro on the front porch in the linens introducin himself testifyin how clean he wuz in this b1tch:sadbron:...dude still pops up and kills guest verses see 8ball and MJG's "bring it back" to see his classic verse...just killed that Hot Whells track with T.I...nikka is obviously eatin too good over there at Grand Hustle...expected a long career instead nikkas half as talented have lapped em...B.O.B gettin a collab album with T.I when nobody wanna hear that sh1t and would rather hear TI and Dro bcuz every collab ends up heat...not blamin T.I or grand hustle but he might need a change of scenery to spark em...I been holdin out hope for yrs...is it time to throw in the towel on Dro?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
was just knocking best thang smoking over the weekend.

dro taught nikkas how to cry man, nuff said

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
nikka is obviously eatin too good over there at Grand Hustle...

I told niccas and that's exactly what it is. The nicca is still ballin after 6 years and he's not hungry anymore. TI actually takes care of his niccas a lil too much.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told niccas and that's exactly what it is. The nicca is still ballin after 6 years and he's not hungry anymore. TI actually takes care of his niccas a lil too much.

I hate to speculate on how he gettin his money,but it just seem like a few nikkas in that camp a little to happy who should be bums by now..maybe its just bcuz they live in atlanta the cost of living is cheap enuff to live like that...its time to get dro moved over to Badboy to help his career

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I been saying the game would be in a way better place if dro was a top tier rapper. Dude goes ham with the multis,swag,cadence and gets nothing for it while wayne wears purple swimming trunks with sky bluedress shoes and mumbles terrible lyrics on tracks and gets called one of the goats.

Dro needs to get it together

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I hate to speculate on how he gettin his money,but it just seem like a few nikkas in that camp a little to happy who should be bums by now..maybe its just bcuz they live in atlanta the cost of living is cheap enuff to live like that...its time to get dro moved over to Badboy to help his career

:takedat:

:deadrose:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Basically

If you follow dude on twitter, he always talks about having haters. nikka even had the nerve to tell me to mind my business when I told him he's too talented not have 2nd album out by now.

:shaq: lmfao

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically

If you follow dude on twitter, he always talks about having haters. nikka even had the nerve to tell me to mind my business when I told him he's too talented not have 2nd album out by now.

haha

he just frustrated probably. persoanlly i think TI doesnt want anyone on his label to outshine him, so he give dude some trinkets to keep his mind off of being ambitious etc. i guarantee within a cpl years dro will be dropping diss records and filming dvds talking about how TI fukked over his career.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
If he wanted to, he coulda have gotten it. Just didn't want to.