HOW CAN YOU CLAP!!! At least 20 Indian Army soldiers killed in a face-off with Chinese troops

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thread title got me dying :mjlol:

Crazy thing is it's a region where ppl barely even live and it's disputed among indian citizens themselves some who want an autonomous zone.
Going to war over a zone where barely any citizens from either country care about is wild
I think the article said that region has access to rivers that feed most of the water ways in that entire part of the world. That is crucial

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They were united for the longest time before cacs came in and divided them up. Bangladesh too
Nah breh for most of its history the region was made up of a bunch if smaller kingdoms with different religions, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, then one Nation rose up and conquered most of it and then the British took it from them as their empire was declining

Ax01897.jpg

Mughal-empire-map.jpg

India_1000.jpg

Superstar
Daps
*update with no links but I’ll try to find the news*

So, now that the anger has died down, there’s a new overall report of what happened. The disputed territory is regularly patrolled, as we know. It’s divided by a river.

China decided to build a structure that blocked water flow to influence India’s growing technology, which might someday lead to India populating the area in their side. Indians took a patrol to see what was up and crossed to the China side.

The Chinese were deep and hid weapons so they could ambush the Indians they knew would eventually show up. The scrap was apparently pretty even, though China was deeper and had hand-held, improvised weapons in the cut.

The Chinese then released all the water, that was being held back, which washed a bunch of Indian and some Chinese soldiers away. *this is where the og reports of them being killed by a fall, exposure, and along some river bank cane from.

The Indians returned even deeper with their own improvised weapons and killed more Chinese. Both sides withdrew and the Indian President/PM announced that they crossed the border and not the Chinese. He has given his side permission to respond with whatever weapons, the Chinese may be using, should they make contact again.

I don’t think anything beyond hand to hand is going to happen in the near future, though.

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
A lot of countries have to be glad they don't share a border with China :whew:

Sounds like it would be constant pressure being applied... The Hans G leaning on you

China has boundary disputes with its almost every neighboring country be it Russia, Mongolia, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, North Korea, South Korea, Bhutan, Nepal or India:manny:.....they are just american foreign policy on steroids....:hubie::sas1: