Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
BP5jzMGCAAAtJaq.jpg

:shaq:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
talking about you being a pathetic freak who craves attention, but only if you feel like you are in control.
lol. u take this shyt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously....log off for 1 hour nikka....go outside, go to target or some shyt.lol ..

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lol. u take this shyt waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously....log off for 1 hour nikka....go outside, go to target or some shyt.lol ..
i just call it like i see it, when you are getting attention making up a fantasy life you really seem to be enjoying yourself, when you are getting attention cause people have realized you are some weirdo loser who makes up stories to fill a void in your life you dont seem to enjoy it as much. funny how that works :patrice:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i just call it like i see it, when you are getting attention making up a fantasy life you really seem to be enjoying yourself, when you are getting attention cause people have realized you are some weirdo loser who makes up stories to fill a void in your life you dont seem to enjoy it as much. funny how that works :patrice:
u need to take ur talents outside in the real world an help some people