how can regular nikkas afford new game consoles?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Where are my 9 to 5 nikkas at? where are my field nikkas at? who put in work tryna hustle and put food on the table, i cant afford this 700dollar consoles man
Can people stop acting like working a 9-5 automatically means you are struggling to make ends meet and/or broke, who started this stupid narrative? Its all about budgeting. I can make 60k a year and you can make 1 million a year. If you are spending 900,000 a year and I'm spending 20k a year, I am doing better financially than you. How am I going to buy the PS5? By having a job and managing my money responsibly.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Double income, very low overhead cost of living, one kid. Doubt it'll be 700. I can trade in one or both of the X1's that I have and the PS4 to cop.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Can people stop acting like working a 9-5 automatically means you are struggling to make ends meet and/or broke, who started this stupid narrative? Its all about budgeting. I can make 60k a year and you can make 1 million a year. If you are spending 900,000 a year and I'm spending 20k a year, I am doing better financially than you. How am I going to buy the PS5? By having a job and managing my money responsibly.
You’re not doing better financially better than the person making 1 million a year :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
None of the consoles are going to cost $700

its going to cost you $700 one way or another..

rather is $499 and you buy 2 games with it, or its just $700 period..

i love how yall mafukkas dont add tax or games into your cost of purchases.. a good indication on why most of yall struggling in real life.. just keep it real with your expenses.. you are dropping $700 one way or another when this releases. Or more. If you buy just 1 game on release then what the fukk was even the point of buying the console :martin: you still looking at $600+ with just 1 game.

as far as original poster, the console was announced over a year ago.. you could of put away $50 every 2 weeks paycheck and had well over enough money to buy it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
1. its not gonig to be 700

2. iphones cost 1k. how the fukk are nikkas buying them backward specs is what you really should be asking

3. when the ps4 came out did you ask this same question? i dont know where these memes are coming from its weird. new consoles come out and people buy them. thats that.

4. PC master race.

1. If you buy 2 games your cost will be $700 if the console is $499. You cant just buy a console without games.. otherwise whats the purpose of the console..

2. Id wager 90% of people buying phones are on payment plans. Where consoles are a 100% upfront cost.

4. Agreed.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re not doing better financially better than the person making 1 million a year :mjlol:
If they spend 900,000 a year and are struggling to keep up with their debt? Then yes I am. Look at Young Buck's situation, he has most likely spent more money than I will ever see in my life. But based on what he's doing right now, I am doing better financially than him. Based on your reply you know nothing about money management. You people need to stop thinking everyone who works a 9-5 is broke.

Last edited: