How can old Kung Fu movies be so cheesy and so piff?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
El Rey channel had a "Way of the Turkey" :mjlol: marathon over Thanksgiving break. Man they were playing ALL the classics

:banderas:

I'm watching like :heh: and :leon::damn::ahh::ohlawd: at the same time. Makes NO sense. The shytty translations, crappy acting, sorry ass special effects, but the fight scenes and fukk even the way they talk "Your kung fu is weaker than mine." :whew:

Gotdamn brehs :ooh:

I should have DVR'd that whole weekend :wow:

Racist whites, dope ass Asians

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
*Hey!* *ush!!* *Ughsh!* *ackhk!!* *Hey!* *umpfh!!!* *Bipp!!* *Bip!* *Thoom!* *Bip!!* *PAFFFFPH!!!!!!*

*whoom whowhooom*

"hahahahaha!!!!!!!"
giphy.gif

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
El Rey channel had a "Way of the Turkey" :mjlol: marathon over Thanksgiving break. Man they were playing ALL the classics

I'm watching like :heh: and :leon::damn::ahh::ohlawd: at the same time. Makes NO sense. The shytty translations, crappy acting, sorry ass special effects, but the fight scenes and fukk even the way they talk "Your kung fu is weaker than mine." :whew:

i was watching that too

crippled avengers, five deadly venoms, game of death, Fatal Flying Guillotine..lots of piff :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Because you know what to expect. You already come in with the mentality that its all cheesy over-the-top nonsense. Like watching anime. You already know all the tropes coming. So you're watching it for that special brand of cheese.
This