How can lil Fizz call look in the mirror and call himself a man after this

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Why the power rangers always gotta have these exaggerated movements :mjlol:
They were masks and we cant see their faces. It difficult to convey emotion through everyday conversational gestures without seeing the person's face. Also the actors in those suits are miming because

1. They're stunt men
2. The dialogue is added in post via dub

Actor in those black and white films from the 20s exaggerate the same way because they have the same obstacles.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

rs_600x600-150929194514-600.omarion-apryl-jones-megaa-instagram.bn.092915.jpg

how do you after being on this forum? you must be a women or a gay or a trans

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
They were masks and we cant see their faces. It difficult to convey emotion through everyday conversational gestures without seeing the person's face. Also the actors in those suits are miming because

1. They're stunt men

Actor in those black and white films from the 20s exaggerate the same way because they have the same obstacles.

Dont forget the fact that them are lil ole Japanese men in them suits!
:russ:

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I always say celebs are wierd.they all sleep with the same small circle of people.

but what I don’t get

as a celeb,, u around the same small circle like regular nikkas

motherfukkers have all this access to different p*ssy around the globe,,, but nikkas stay fukking the same baby mamas,hood hoes like us coli nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do these kind of guys like to catalog their L's for everyone to see? Proudly claim women who show their ass and titties off on the internet Brehs.

I know people like to clout chase and seek attention. But in the end none of this shyt is good for the soul. Clown shyt.

oh and

:gurl:

Do not question the clout demon :demonic:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

1. They're stunt men

:ohhh: Now I understand why bytches with hijabs are so extra when they hit on me

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
but what I don’t get

as a celeb,, u around the same small circle like regular nikkas

motherfukkers have all this access to different p*ssy around the globe,,, but nikkas stay fukking the same baby mamas,hood hoes like us coli nikkas

I think its because its a mix of highschool(status and shyt) mixed with..there's some secret fukked up famous people shyt going on that we don't know about or understand...and they cant date normal people..cuz they wouldnt understand either..idk.

I see nothing wrong with asking out a cashier ag walmarg i was a celeb lol