How can I start enjoying condom sex again?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Perfect :mjlit:

It ain't a good fat, breh.
It gives them that Mexican Fridge Box Body.
Just bloated flesh.
Had a partner who kept feeding his girl that Plan B 'cause he wanted to be lazy.
7 years of marriage in and she look like an Abuella, with flat feet when she used to have a neck line prior.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's rampant out here if he or anybody wants it. Even with the safe sex campaigns in the 90s folks were wilding out. :hubie:
I know, I was outside like a mf at that time. Nonetheless, why is nikkas still playing out here? @CouldntBeMeTho. :hubie:

(We lost a family friend to 'that shyt' when I was in 4th grade. My mom and I volunteered at one of the only orgs fighting for them at the time for a few years after. I seen too much.)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Too much work tbh...
Then condoms, it is. :manny:

A whole lot of extra shyt come alongside the p*ssy and you don't want nothing they got, I promise you. Its all kinda untreatable std's out here rn, ppl flying too much back and forth and spreading shyt quick that didn't used to get spread like that, not to mention the most pedestrian of consequences: babies. These bytches crazy out here nowadays, don't do it to yourself. :whoa:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I know, I was outside like a mf at that time. Nonetheless, why is nikkas still playing out here? @CouldntBeMeTho. :hubie:

(We lost a family friend to 'that shyt' when I was in 4th grade. My mom and I volunteered at one of the only orgs fighting for them at the time for a few years after. I seen too much.)
I believe you 100%. I bet you have stories, too.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Look, its 2024. If you are afraid of HIV, you can get an Rx for PrEP. You can even get vaccinated for HPV. You still risk getting Herpes, Syphilis, and bunch of other STIs. If you want to avoid this, you best use a condom...

Promo_Schedule.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

It ain't a good fat, breh.
It gives them that Mexican Fridge Box Body.
Just bloated flesh.
Had a partner who kept feeding his girl that Plan B 'cause he wanted to be lazy.
7 years of marriage in and she look like an Abuella, with flat feet when she used to have a neck line prior.

sounds more like the bytch never hit the gym and has a shyt diet

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Had a close partner and she let me do raw everything. Now that our relationship has come to an end i'm having a hard time enjoying condom sex. There's almost zero intimacy. And zero excitement. How do people actually enjoy sex wearing these things?
Put it in her butt :dame:
You won’t need one :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
sounds more like the bytch never hit the gym and has a shyt diet​

That does factor in, but drug bloat weight is a bit different to bad diet weight. The hormones really be doing a number on them chicks and just generally ruining them if they keep a regimen of that sort of shyt up.​