how can I get one of those handicapped things for the car

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Walk into the DMV and show them your post count.

laughing.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukk the law nikka n park..u gotta better chance at gettin a ticket for jay walkin than u violatin handicap spots..all them retarded fukkers with disabilities at walmart..

n none of park in those spots..betta use that shyt..them fukk nikkas wanna be equals..

I wouldn't recommend trying it. There are a lot of people out there that will call the cops quickly if they see someone misusing one of those spots, especially if it's a dude in his 20's. My mom's friend has one legitimately and has actually been stopped by cops a few times for using hers just because she isn't :flabbynsick: looking enough. She had to show proof the placard was hers and not a relative's.

It's an enormous ticket if you get caught, several hundred dollars at least, and they can tow your shyt too.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I wouldn't recommend trying it. There are a lot of people out there that will call the cops quickly if they see someone misusing one of those spots, especially if it's a dude in his 20's. My mom's friend has one legitimately and has actually been stopped by cops a few times for using hers just because she isn't :flabbynsick: looking enough. She had to show proof the placard was hers and not a relative's.

It's an enormous ticket if you get caught, several hundred dollars at least, and they can tow your shyt too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
mexicans sell bootleg ones at the flea markets

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
U serious they did lol
U see them sexy drill sergeant man i be wanna tell em take everything off but your damn hat :whoo:

And You Had The Nerve To Defend Your Name In That Antoine Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yep a old white lady will rat u out the moment she see's u hop out the car and run into the store full speed and smiling....

run-away-o.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk the law nikka n park..u gotta better chance at gettin a ticket for jay walkin than u violatin handicap spots..all them retarded fukkers with disabilities at walmart..

n none of park in those spots..betta use that shyt..them fukk nikkas wanna be equals..

:smh:

Don't do it. My sister just got her car towed for this not too long ago, and had to pay like $200 to get it back.