How can I get back at my Dad

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Plant some coke in car and call the cops.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First off let me start by sayin fukk my dad!!

From the day I was an infant I never respected dude. He would tell me to do something and I would give him the :rudy: he always hated me and i always hated him

Recently this dude has been making my life Hell

1. He call my Gf a n*gger
2. He claims me as a dependant on his taxes. So they charge me like $600 a year telling me that he should pay it. When it told to pay it, he says I ain't paying for shyt
3. I don't get any financial aid becuz he's the only one I can put on there and He don't want to help me pay for school.
4. I payed $300 for this dog and behind my back he brings it to the animal shelter. And yu kno what they do with animals down there.
5. Every time we have a family crisis I have to be the man and fix everything while he turns into a little bytch and throws everybody under the bus to protect himself.

I need revenge. If I wouldn't go to Hell for killing him I would have been done it but what else can I do?

Become a failure in life and tell everyone at your family reunion its his fault. Thatll teach him. :russ:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Move out. You cant be plotting revenge on someone and you living under their roof. Did you ask him before you brought that dog home? Thats not your house homie.

:stopitslime: I pay bills in that house. Dude bout o lose his job(bad karma) I'm just gon let him keep taking licks and move on with my life

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Forgive him and move out and on with your life. I know it's hard friend, but it's what is best for you.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
First off let me start by sayin fukk my dad!!

From the day I was an infant I never respected dude. He would tell me to do something and I would give him the :rudy: he always hated me and i always hated him

Recently this dude has been making my life Hell

1. He call my Gf a n*gger
2. He claims me as a dependant on his taxes. So they charge me like $600 a year telling me that he should pay it. When it told to pay it, he says I ain't paying for shyt
3. I don't get any financial aid becuz he's the only one I can put on there and He don't want to help me pay for school.
4. I payed $300 for this dog and behind my back he brings it to the animal shelter. And yu kno what they do with animals down there.
5. Every time we have a family crisis I have to be the man and fix everything while he turns into a little bytch and throws everybody under the bus to protect himself.

I need revenge. If I wouldn't go to Hell for killing him I would have been done it but what else can I do?

This whole thing has me laughing uncontrollably :laff:

Sorry breh but thats hilarious :russ:

Good luck tho

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When u done school?

Move out, be successful.

When he begs for help, ignore him.

Or make him beg and feel like the piece of shyt he is lol