How can I get back at my Dad

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
First off let me start by sayin fukk my dad!!

From the day I was an infant I never respected dude. He would tell me to do something and I would give him the :rudy: he always hated me and i always hated him

Recently this dude has been making my life Hell

1. He call my Gf a n*gger
2. He claims me as a dependant on his taxes. So they charge me like $600 a year telling me that he should pay it. When it told to pay it, he says I ain't paying for shyt
3. I don't get any financial aid becuz he's the only one I can put on there and He don't want to help me pay for school.
4. I payed $300 for this dog and behind my back he brings it to the animal shelter. And yu kno what they do with animals down there.
5. Every time we have a family crisis I have to be the man and fix everything while he turns into a little bytch and throws everybody under the bus to protect himself.

I need revenge. If I wouldn't go to Hell for killing him I would have been done it but what else can I do?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
handgun.jpg

Daps
if dating black isn't revenge enough, then i guess your only option is to do some gay stuff, record it and send it to him.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
first things first.......sorry about the white father.
ok....youre a white dude so you know where to cop
heroin/coke/meth.
spend a few hundred on a little of each,get a few pics
of trifflin looking trailer trash white bytches and put all
under the driver side seat.......next time he leaves
the crib you leave to.......find a phone give the cops
the discription of the car and say he's slowing down
everytime a kid walks pass.
a0yqua.jpg

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
bro just go out and keep going to school and get money and ignore him for the rest of your life

go out and be somebody he will be clamoring for your attention and the best revenge will be to completely ignore him and let him fester and realize that for the rest of his life he is nothing but a misreable piece of shyt who took his failures of life out on you

trust me on this man