Daps
Just working out breh honestly thats the base

Workout out on some football type regiment Sprints, running for cardio

Then get in the gym and put that weight up

Main thing is dieting

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That body is readily obtainable with TIME and heavy lifting, although your exact shape may differ a bit due to genetics

Pretty much any well rounded workout routine combined with eating enough will get you there with patience.

The key words in all of this are time, eating enough, lifting, and patience. Depending on where you are now you could probably get close to that look in anywhere from 1-4 years

He looks bigger than he is because his bodyfat% is at the upper end of what most lifters would find acceptable before cutting

If he dropped down to 10 bf% or lower he would look fukking amazing but he wouldn't even look "big". He looks big next to Floyd but Floyd is like 150 lbs

I actually think his overall mass/shape is what most of us natural lifters should be aspiring for. Muscular shape without stupid cartoony mass.

semtex

:)
Daps
50 is basically how I look except I'm beige and my neck and traps are much bigger.

Do compound lifts. Don't fall into the trap of only benching and curling like most nikkas. Focus on the two largest muscle groups in the body which are: 1)Glutes, 2)Lats

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is basically how I look except I'm beige and my neck and traps are much bigger.

Do compound lifts. Don't fall into the trap of only benching and curling like most nikkas. Focus on the two largest muscle groups in the body which are: 1)Glutes, 2)Lats

How what exercises

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pullups
Deadlifts
Barbell rows
Dumbbell rows

Those are the ones that hit the biggest muscles best.

I really need to grow my bi's and shoulders. My back is pretty impressive as is my chest. But bi/tri and shoulders are lacking like a bytch. I need help now.