How can I blow up as a rapper?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Network how fam? Goin around meeting nikkas who make music too?

using social networking sites as your avenue to promote yourself. even registering at different websites just to put yourself out there. and sometimes yes you might have to attend a concert to get out there. I know you probrably dont fool with underground rap like i do. However there is a guy that was discovered by KRS-One name Beast (Rican cat), Krs thought dude was so good he took him under his wing for a bit. Overall have patience.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
chris

i hate to say it son

but you offically losing it man

we need that 5 star thread chris dorner

you aint been the same my nikka

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I got a camera phone :ld:

No you have to use a camcorder that takes VHS tapes..it makes it look more gritty..you can use ketchup as fake blood..and edit the special efx on pro tools..

But you can use the camera phone as a prop to make it seem like you're talking on the phone in your videos..like use it to pretend like your calling a girl..

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
using social networking sites as your avenue to promote yourself. even registering at different websites just to put yourself out there. and sometimes yes you might have to attend a concert to get out there. I know you probrably dont fool with underground rap like i do. However there is a guy that was discovered by KRS-One name Beast (Rican cat), Krs thought dude was so good he took him under his wing for a bit. Overall have patience.

So just go around spreading the word & hope atleast one or two people will come across it :ohlawd:

Guess that's what the grind is all about. I'm all for it but the whole "this shyt might not work out" mindset got me hesitant to really push for it :mjpls: