How BOLD is this Christian Brehs message & tactics?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought he was trolling first :banderas:

Then I checkout some of his other videos. He seems legit :obama:

This new generation of viral seeking, social media evangelism is interesting :whoo:

Whatever it takes to get the message through i guess :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christians aren’t entitled at all. Nope.

I dunno, maybe it’s just that his belief or conviction is just THAT strong

But he’s not even doing this in USA which even more surprising

You see the guy said he’s breaking laws in the place he’s at

invalid

Banned
Daps
This is not evangelism. This is proselytizing.

Conversion of the human heart is an act of God.

And as a Christian, the best way to spread the gospel is by being guiding lights. Being examples of the love of Christ that people can follow. Until all people who call themselves Christians are being examples, all of this other stuff, like what's in the OP, is just going to turn people off.

When Christ sent the Apostles to practice evangelism on their fellow Jews, he taught them to share, not push. Bless, not condemn. Give, not collect offerings. Do for people, not demand the people only receive the gospel from themselves.

What the guy in the OP is doing is pushy and inappropriate. And I understand why people get turned off by evangelical and fundamentalist brands of Christian evangelism.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And as a Christian, the best way to spread the gospel is by being guiding lights. Being examples of the love of Christ that people can follow. Until all people who call themselves Christians are being examples, all of this other stuff, like what's in the OP, is just going to turn people off.

When Christ sent the Apostles to practice evangelism on their fellow Jews, he taught them to share, not push. Bless, not condemn. Give, not collect offerings. Do for people, not demand the people only receive the gospel from themselves.

What the guy in the OP is doing is pushy and inappropriate. And I understand why people get turned off by evangelical and fundamentalist brands of Christian evangelism.

I think he’s trying to go viral more than anything cause he’s young and part of this new generation that sees it as normal life to do stuff like this

But you can’t say the core gospel message isn’t getting through to some people in the room or watching online

God works in mysterious ways :youngsabo:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn those people who get offended.

sincerely,real christians globally:respect:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Preaching aside, and just looking at his ig. He comes off as vain. Don't get the cussing either. Weird