HOW BLACK AFRICANS SHOULD EAT with Minister Enqi & Abundance

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So much information, I almost have to make a chart, cause its a lot to take in. Polight sister wife is from Guyana. How can these negroes afford multiple "wives" and kids. The Hotep business is real profitable outchere :ohhh:

The funny thing is EVERY "scholar" gives conflicting info. These guys, Polight, Dr.Sebi, etc. none of their info is consistent outside of reducing/eliminating meat.

That's the thing too. They both gave regular bananas the boot. Enqui said oranges are wack and no good. Literally have to make a chart of every food and see what people say about it and do your own testing. Good info to at least evaluate and think about. All the bro chemistry and bro biology :russ:. I'm digging it though. Let's be frank the corporate food industry is sho nuff not revealing all the ins and outs of the trade and how it really impacts us.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The funny thing is EVERY "scholar" gives conflicting info. These guys, Polight, Dr.Sebi, etc. none of their info is consistent outside of reducing/eliminating meat.

So much information, I almost have to make a chart, cause its a lot to take in.
Like @CashmereEsquire says, they sometimes give conflicting info, but it's up to us to assess our pallet and what's good for us. I'm just hoping on this wave. I'm trying to get my money right so me and my family can eat right

Polight eating that Fungi:whoo:, Enqi says it's a no go, but sebi says do you:patrice: