How big could Mark Henry have been had he "got it" 5-6 years earlier

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I fukk with mark Henry but this is pure revisionism.. mark Henry wasnt looked at as a monster until the tail end of his career.. he started out as the white meat baby face Olympian that couldn't stop smiling... then became fodder for the nation of domination, then sexual chocolate, then "no gimmick" worlds strongest man.... it wasn't until the 3'6 mafia theme he became an actual threat. And even then it took years to get to the hall of pain run.... so are you comparing brauns run to mark henry hall of pain run or to when he debuted in 96?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I fukk with mark Henry but this is pure revisionism.. mark Henry wasnt looked at as a monster until the tail end of his career.. he started out as the white meat baby face Olympian that couldn't stop smiling... then became fodder for the nation of domination, then sexual chocolate, then "no gimmick" worlds strongest man.... it wasn't until the 3'6 mafia theme he became an actual threat. And even then it took years to get to the hall of pain run.... so are you comparing brauns run to mark henry hall of pain run or to when he debuted in 96?

Sorta, but I think you're overlooking the times in his career when they were trying to give him that push, but he always would get injured, which kinda left him stuck in WSM mode and not much else. I'd say back in '06, they were trying to do a semi-Hall of Pain thing when he took out Taker and Benoit, but then he got injured again. He just had a lotta bad luck over the years with injuries.

But the Braun comparison is kinda suspect... people forget it took dudes like Henry years to establish a serious run. Braun's been there what, 3 years? By this point in Mark's career, he was sleepin' with Mae Young. So I wouldn't shut the door on dude's whole career yet. We so reactionary :russ:

Daps
yeah im just trollin bruh, Mark was just too green and a smilin fukk at first and he debuted in the era of cartoon gimmicks

Mark+Henry+wwf+promo.png

Daps
Mark Henry popped off at the right time back in 05/06.

He was never gonna pop off with the type of roster the wwe had prior to the rock & Austin leaving.