How big could Mark Henry have been had he "got it" 5-6 years earlier

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
most agree that his best run was his World Championship/Hall of Pain run aka Thats what I do. it also happened when he was older, more injury prone and closer to retirement.

How big could he have been if he had that "mean streak" in like 2005 or 2006?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If he was allowed to have the Hall of Pain run in 2006, he probably would've lasted longer as a top guy because he would've drawn A LOT of money in programs against Batista and later Cena. His 2011-2013 run is iconic as it is, but if he has it sooner and is able to work with red hot faces then he establishes himself as a legend.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE would have made more money with him if he actually beat Cena when he faked retirement. I would have booked it with mark intentionally injuring john and john coming back like a few months later to get the win back.

If he had been hall of pain mark sooner then he would inevitably become a huge babyface cause his gimmick was so cool

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
WWE would have made more money with him if he actually beat Cena when he faked retirement. I would have booked it with mark intentionally injuring john and john coming back like a few months later to get the win back.

If he had been hall of pain mark sooner then he would inevitably become a huge babyface cause his gimmick was so cool
Yeah that was dumb, they did all that and they had the man tap out to the stf :hhh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any time they got the ball rolling he got injured...perfect time imo was when he took out Batista and he was basically the biggest heel on SD but then they put Angle on SD to make up for not having Batista there :beli:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They did that with Carlito and Cena. Back when they was beefing over the US title.

This shyt was epic though

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
It's not just him"getting it", I feel like he could've done better if he'd gotten to train and learn the business longer instead of being fastracked onto the main shows