How are you with your neighbors?

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:russ:

no lie...my area is real loud, either the ny daily news or ny post, posted a article about how my area (hamilton heights) was the LOUDEST in nyc..

but anyway, one day im BLASTING music cause i like my music loud and shyt...this fukking white girl who just moved into the building i lived my whole life in..comes to tell me i NEED to put music down cause i was bothering her...i was so bothered by that shyt man that i just turned my shyt even louder. She never came back nor this she call the cops, i felt bad after a while but i just had to prove a point....dont move into a ghetto/loud hood and expect people to live by YOUR rules...fukk that...it was the weekend and i wanted to enjoy that shyt :pacspit:
Ma nicca:myman:

the neighbors on the right are cool as well, but they like to blast Tupac and barbecue every weekend...they got to be in their mid 60's too :skip:
I hope they invite you to their barbecues bro :smoker:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all my neighbors are cool except one chick that says i play my music too loud. i don't have a problem turning it down except for the fact that she only says this to other neighbors and fukks as loud as possible.

And you aint hitting that b? You supposed to be hitting that!

*Calvin from Paid in Full voice*