How are you with your neighbors?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im on a hello basis with them. i dont try to talk to any of them and its pretty much the same way towards me. i live in an apartment building with alot of neighbors of all back rounds and everyone is pretty cool and gets along. theres a couple that barely acknowledge your presence so thats kinda rude but i can definitely see myself getting my own home when im over 30 it can be annoying having multiple people and families go about their lives around you at all times

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
im cool with most of my neighbors...most of us say waddup and hi to each other or w.e

i've had smoking sessions with at least 3 of them and i've had some personal convos with some of them

i got no problem with any of them...they all cool in my book :manny:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
all my neighbors are cool except one chick that says i play my music too loud. i don't have a problem turning it down except for the fact that she only says this to other neighbors and fukks as loud as possible.

it's kinda like when nikkas make subliminal records...
if it ain't directed directly at me, i don't respect it

Daps
Most of them have known me since I was 5/6, we're pretty close. We do food exchanges with our neighbour behind us. Her roti :ohlawd:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
we just moved here a few years back but the daughter of the old people next to me is fine as hell

she was featured in Oprahs magazine last month :noah: :whoo:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of my neighbors have always hated me since I started livin' on my own...

They always complainin' about the music bein' too loud...

Specially when I get home fro mthe club at 4 or 5 am n start blastin music until 10 or 11 am... LMAO... Im a bad neighbor to have....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
all my neighbors are cool except one chick that says i play my music too loud. i don't have a problem turning it down except for the fact that she only says this to other neighbors and fukks as loud as possible.

it's kinda like when nikkas make subliminal records...
if it ain't directed directly at me, i don't respect it

:russ:

no lie...my area is real loud, either the ny daily news or ny post, posted a article about how my area (hamilton heights) was the LOUDEST in nyc..

but anyway, one day im BLASTING music cause i like my music loud and shyt...this fukking white girl who just moved into the building i lived my whole life in..comes to tell me i NEED to put music down cause i was bothering her...i was so bothered by that shyt man that i just turned my shyt even louder. She never came back nor this she call the cops, i felt bad after a while but i just had to prove a point....dont move into a ghetto/loud hood and expect people to live by YOUR rules...fukk that...it was the weekend and i wanted to enjoy that shyt :pacspit:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:russ:

no lie...my area is real loud, either the ny daily news or ny post, posted a article about how my area (hamilton heights) was the LOUDEST in nyc..

but anyway, one day im BLASTING music cause i like my music loud and shyt...this fukking white girl who just moved into the building i lived my whole life in..comes to tell me i NEED to put music down cause i was bothering her...i was so bothered by that shyt man that i just turned my shyt even louder. She never came back nor this she call the cops, i felt bad after a while but i just had to prove a point....dont move into a ghetto/loud hood and expect people to live by YOUR rules...fukk that...it was the weekend and i wanted to enjoy that shyt :pacspit:

that's how i feel, breh. i live in a very ratchet part of vegas. i been here for about 2 years and this chick has been here less than 2 weeks!

i play guitar and i've even gone outta my way to make sure my neighbors were cool and they were like ":childplease: nikka...play more, play louder, we like dat shyt!"

i think i'ma be turnin my shyt up as well and if she ever approach me like a man i'ma just give her the :beli: or the "yeah sure...i'll see what i can do :pachaha:"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm cool with all my neighbors, outside of the butch bytchh that stay underneath me.

bytchh kept playing her TV and Music up loud. :ufdup: So, I had to teach that bytchh a lesson. Got my basketball and went And 1 mixtape on her ceiling. While having my speakers facing the floor and playing some loud bass Lex Luger/Drumma Boy beats.

bytchh never step out of pocket ever since. :win:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I love my neighbors they cool as hell. Only thing is they smoke hella weed damn near 24/7 .

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the neighbors on the left of my house are crazy af, but they don't bother us and treat us with respect......:snoop: they throw sum wild ass parties tho! I remember last year some drunk couple got into a fight right outside my window and the chick's boyfriend was like "bytch i saw you looking @ that ugly ass nikka *SMACK* bytch i don't play that shyt *SMACK*" shyt was crazy, matter fact somebody got into a fight at their house like 4 days ago

the neighbors on the right are cool as well, but they like to blast Tupac and barbecue every weekend...they got to be in their mid 60's too :skip: