How are they encoding these new mp4 to be so small?

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
yeah i hate when nikkas try to call demonoid private

anybody can download a torrent from that site :dead:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
late on this but the older version of handbrake let you encode to a target size.

its not in the latest version...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's not? Why would they change that? That sounds crazy as fukk:laugh: Oh well..Megui is the best encoder outright anyway. Only thing I'm off on with Megui is when the Mp4s get out of sync..I don't know how to remux them and get the audio correct. There's a way you encode the audio and video separately and then just use the MP4 Muxer to create the final file. Not an expert on that portion...yet.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
its the latest and greatest compression algorithm(H.264)...aka the encoding, aka the method of compression, aka the way the video file is saved. The file size is indeed small, tremendously, but the downside is that its a lot more work for the computer to uncompress and decode(playback) said file. but hey, its 2012 everyone should have a decent computer by now.

...what you are basically seeing, much with everything else over time, is improved and increased efficiency. hope this helps.

well thank you but while this is a great answer I already knew that but of course you wouldnt know that with my simplistic question

This is easy...just use Megui or Handbrake. They say Rip-Bot is great too but I don't fukk with it. Just for a 22-30 minute show...set the CFQ to 18-19 and they come out great in MP4 format. Or if you want it small...set the bitrate to 600-800kpbs. I encode in MKV and MP4...MP4 is better for the phone and $hit though but I got MX Player and they play MKV so it doesn't matter.

And dude up top is right..it uses the H264 codec with AAC audio. They use for websites and now the movie/show nyggas are up on it.

the Cleveland Show is H264 MPEG-4 AVC 720x400 300kpbs 23.9 framerate video/ AAC 96kbps audio

the problem is the quality of their rips are much better than what I can accomplish

so I want to know what they're using

also I havent tried Megui I will now though