how and when did kanye meet amber rose?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He was looking for a female to star in his big budget video for Robocop, saw a photo of her and hired her. The video was shot and edited, but was not released. Footage from the video leaked about a year or two ago.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
He was looking for a female to star in his big budget video for Robocop, saw a photo of her and hired her. The video was shot and edited, but was not released. Footage from the video leaked about a year or two ago.

oooooh ok :ohhh:
yeah, i seen the pics from that video last year
tumblr_n9zwixL3DO1r4rumvo2_1280.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I feel sorry for anybody that tries to come between @stomachlines & amber rose:pachaha:

lemme just say this, most nikkas think of badu as medusa but i seen it in amber :noah:
i'm bald right, recedin' hair line and all that... but she'd have me growin' me hair back on some of this shyt ye was tryin' to do with this shyt :wow:

mine would be bald up top though :bryan:
screenshot-2016-01-05-12.04.27.png

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i got a thing for for women with tattoos. i think 1 of the sexiest things a woman can do is get ink so long as the tattoos are well done
that short cut too! i still remember when my ex cut all her hair off and went natural :ohlawd:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
True story, I went to college with her Manager. He was the tall dude from BK with feminine mannerisms. He met her at a strip club in Philly (the one near Northern Liberties with the good steak, name escapes me). He got her doing videos & Ye noticed Amber in a video, became obsessed with her before he met her. They contacted his manager, Aaron, and her manager set her up to be in Robocop video. Ye fell for her quickly. Typical philly Thot that came up quick

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
True story, I went to college with her Manager. He was the tall dude from BK with feminine mannerisms. He met her at a strip club in Philly (the one near Northern Liberties with the good steak, name escapes me). He got her doing videos & Ye noticed Amber in a video, became obsessed with her before he met her. They contacted his manager, Aaron, and her manager set her up to be in Robocop video. Ye fell for her quickly. Typical philly Thot that came up quick

1408.gif