How accessible are hand grenades on the streets?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they KNOW better than that, lol @ hand gernades, they throwin ur ass under the jail for that one, sending u to Guantanamo with the sheik and them boyz

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
guns are bad enough, christ.
last thing i want to be worrying about while driving around NYC is grenades.

*parks car*
*explodes*

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm kind of surprised I don't hear about a corner of d-boys getting blown to kingdom come every once in a while. Nothing sends a message like a frag grenade.. I remember the Barksdale crew had some when they were about to go at Marlo, and I wondered ever since

nikkas cant even hold ice water ( snitchin)...

hand grenades is the last thing nikka would want

i kno some nikkas that hit up a swat team ..all them nikkas doin 65yrs:russ:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i was recently told I could get one if i wanted for $75

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In Mexico, in all the conflict areas like Tamps, Chihiuhaha, Sinaloa, they are constantly seizing grenades and grenade launchers, rocket launchers, RPG's, blowing cars up with IED's, that's a brutal way to go, throwing a hand grenade in someones house. Recently in Juarez they attacked a wake with molotov cocktails.

But, in the US, esp. near a border wherever people are moving a lot of drugs, there will be access to all sorts of weapons, but I'd think planning to sell, purchase, much less use weapons would be a mistake. You don't need that kind of heat, they will hit you hard if you are selling grenades or automatic weapons.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
To this day, I dont know how he got it but my boy had a grenade from our Armory and tried to convince me to ride out wit him to go blow his mains house up...i looked at that nikka like...

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

:pachaha: :deadrose: that nikka dumb yall nikkas woulda been in Leavenworth :scusthov: