Houston, We Have Rule Changes! The Official 2023 MLB Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Only mlb players get injured in these type of ways.
Bro Aroldis Chapman fell at the crib and busted his face open and had to get stitches :dead:
But after Tatis and his ATV incident aint no telling what really happened with Chapman he was prolly back in the home country wildin :mjlol:

No more rocking the baby :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This year starts the beginning of my journey into becoming a Nationals fan :lupe:
Gonna try to hit up some games, even tho them muafukkas aint wanna hire a brotha for their spirit squad :rudy:
Might have to get some gear but I want some unofficial bootleg shyt might make some shirts myself with photoshop :patrice:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Bro Aroldis Chapman fell at the crib and busted his face open and had to get stitches :dead:
But after Tatis and his ATV incident aint no telling what really happened with Chapman he was prolly back in the home country wildin :mjlol:

No more rocking the baby :mjcry:
Nothing worst than that tigers player from back in the day who got hurt playing guitar hero smh pretty much ended his career.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gavin Lux out for the season for the Dodgers after tearing his ACL running on the base paths

Dodgers have a big question mark on shortstop. Miguel Rojas should be ok, but Lux was set to have a great offensive year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Gavin Lux out for the season for the Dodgers after tearing his ACL running on the base paths

Dodgers have a big question mark on shortstop. Miguel Rojas should be ok, but Lux was set to have a great offensive year

I saw his injury and it looked:picard:
Knee just crumbled like Chinese infrastructure:picard: