Houston TX thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was in that joint last Friday for happy hour and all I saw were CaC hoes with long backs and OD make up on getting hit on by Larry Holmes status guys off from work.

You went on a bad night breh. They have some of the baddest hoes in Houston, but you must go during a sporting event, like sunday night or monday night football to see the creme de la creme. Plus the food there is fantastic and the drinks are reasonably priced.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
I'll take your word for it. Have you heard of this place called Ojos Locos that just opened up off 45. Heard they got some bad jawns in there too

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Try going to Stadia Grill in Pearland also. But the place with the hands down best looking chicks was The Brickhouse Tavern off of 290 and Hillcroft. The way the restaurant is set up is already nice but the females are straight models with ass.
@Malikthegod I pass by that Ojos Locos when I flip through Almeda Mall from time to time and (no offense if your hispanic) but that shyt looks like a straight up hispanics only bar on some Titty Twister shyt from aka From Dusk Til Dawn. At least thats the vibe it gives off from the outside looking in. I haven't been to a Twin Peaks yet but good looking on the ones to avoid and the ones to look out for.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Try going to Stadia Grill in Pearland also. But the place with the hands down best looking chicks was The Brickhouse Tavern off of 290 and Hillcroft. The way the restaurant is set up is already nice but the females are straight models with ass.
@Malikthegod I pass by that Ojos Locos when I flip through Almeda Mall from time to time and (no offense if your hispanic) but that shyt looks like a straight up hispanics only bar on some Titty Twister shyt from aka From Dusk Til Dawn. At least thats the vibe it gives off from the outside looking in. I haven't been to a Twin Peaks yet but good looking on the ones to avoid and the ones to look out for.
Gonna have o check out Brickhouse during football season. Still haven't been to Twin Peaks, be hearing a lot of good things about it.