Houston TX heads, get your ass in here

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I'll never talk shıt about him. During the last big hurricane, he provided shelter to alotta NO nıggas. He the homie.
So he gets a pass to do this racist ass shyt. Hell Thomas Jefferson feed the people he enslaved you wanna pat him on the back too :camby:
Why are some of us so easily knocked off our square like children when showed a smile or shiny toy by these devils

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So he gets a pass to do this racist ass shyt. Hell Thomas Jefferson feed the people he enslaved you wanna pat him on the back too :camby:
Why are some of us so easily knocked off our square like children when showed a smile or shiny toy by these devils
goto houston and run up then...

he works at his store 5 days a week....

:stopitslime:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
goto houston and run up then...

he works at his store 5 days a week....

:stopitslime:
:what: This c00n ran in here with his chest out for master on some
django-unchained.gif
Trust me I would have zero problem checking this cac or you in person. A white person who had even an ounce of respect for black folks wouldn’t have made this shyt but I suspect he knows he doesn’t have to respect us because ones like you love him in that area.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:what: This c00n ran in here with his chest out for master on some
django-unchained.gif
Trust me I would have zero problem checking this cac or you in person. A white person who had even an ounce of respect for black folks wouldn’t have made this shyt but I suspect he knows he doesn’t have to respect us because ones like you love him in that area.
he has his store open to the public... address is available online...

he's there during the week... go handle...

posting paragraphs and gifs to a random person on the internet doesn't mean as much as you think it means...

:francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full
I’ve learned since getting here that certain shyt is off limits here …

(Like every other city)

… so put some respect on Mattress Mack Name

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
he has his store open to the public... address is available online...

he's there during the week... go handle...

posting paragraphs and gifs to a random person on the internet doesn't mean as much as you think it means...

:francis:
Tell someone to pull up from the other side of the country means even less you goddamn idiot. I would not go out of my way but if my paths ever crossed with either of you that’s different. The way you jumped in to defended this racist I know you’ve been beat up your whole life so know your place before you’re put in it:russell:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If you ever wonder how whites have come into black areas and were able to victimize them from within look no further than this thread. We have posters who usually are jumping off a cliff to defended this racist, with the way they are acting I imagine Mike is able to fukk both the men and women of that community if he wants :dame: