Houston Folks...They Done Made. A Movie About BISSONNET Lol...

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Boooooo. I thought it would be a documentary like pimps up hoes down.
Naw the mainstream hates pimps right now so they not gonna give pimps any shine. American Pimp is still the best documentary about the culture. Pimps Up Hoes Down had a lot of false information. It was like a parody.

The media putting the spotlight on kidnappers who claim to be pimps to paint the culture in a negative light. I blame gangbangers who think they can just get into it without understanding what it's all about. They getting hit with 20-30 years because of it. They really infantilized all women as victims too when these hoes keep telling them it's what they want to do.

The game not going anywhere tho :ohlawd: they can't stop it, the media will show love again one day

I can't click play on YouTube videos on here anymore, not sure why

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Naw the mainstream hates pimps right now so they not gonna give pimps any shine. American Pimp is still the best documentary about the culture. Pimps Up Hoes Down had a lot of false information. It was like a parody.

The media putting the spotlight on kidnappers who claim to be pimps to paint the culture in a negative light. I blame gangbangers who think they can just get into it without understanding what it's all about. They getting hit with 20-30 years because of it. They really infantilized all women as victims too when these hoes keep telling them it's what they want to do.

The game not going anywhere tho :ohlawd: they can't stop it, the media will show love again one day

I can't click play on YouTube videos on here anymore, not sure why

Majority of pimps in Bissonnet are Kidnappers/Guerilla pimps

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Mayne them dudes gone
Mentally ill girls,underage etc
They don't give a fukk
The real pimps avoid the blade
:francis: Damn. I've never been to Houston but I wanna visit. I'm on the West Coast, it's a lot of gang bangers doing "On Crip" pimpin sending hoes ready to kill you if you look at the bytch. They brought that gang mentality and it's a mess. A lot of women who grew up on rap music like it though, they'd rather choose a gangbanger boyfriend over a real pimp. I think the laws got so tough because of it.