House quietly approves $95 Billion bill to aid Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every bill is passed silently , if we go by the number of Americans that know what the House of Reps is doing.
I'd say the tiktok ban bill contradicts this statement but I also don't care about semantics.

We're giving away a hundred billion and solving homelessness could cost twenty. Americans are not the priority for these snakes

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's pretty crazy how no one gives a fukk about this, because they don't actually tax us for it. they just print the difference for the money they don't have

until they can't anymore, and the dollar eventually collapses. 100 years from now is gonna be :huhldup:
5 dollar footlong is now 6 dollar six inch :dame:

100 years is more like 20 at this rate

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I'd say the tiktok ban bill contradicts this statement but I also don't care about semantics.

We're giving away a hundred billion and solving homelessness could cost twenty. Americans are not the priority for these snakes

okay , maybe not all bills ...but I would say 95% of bills pass without most Americans knowing about it.

Do you know the bill that was passed before this one ?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nah, I used to think the same but this is Pannie babble. We gotta step our research game up on this fukk shyt random nobodies are saying on Youtube, Twitter and TikTok. fukk Foreign Policy.
He's bold for that cause for all this talk about "immigrants! $285482 billion to Ukraine!" etc, you never hear shyt about AIPAC, Israel, or all the billions we send to them

Calling ALL Internet Ass Muhfukkas
I been wondering for the longest why yall never mention Israel when complaining about all the shyt other groups/Ukraine is getting. As if Israel hasn't BEEN getting billions and now they want the Brinks truck.

You can't avoid this any longer :ufdup:
They BEEN giving Israel BILLIONS for years tho. Without fail or any hang up. I been asking for the longest when Internet Ass Muhfukkas would actually call that out instead of movie roles abd hip hop. I'll acknowledge that "Jason Black" stepped forward first tho

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Don't have money for the poor, regular citizens but always money to fund war
I was thinking about making a thread asking if the United States should go full isolationist and really invest and fix our social issues? We've always given a lot of foreign aid so it's not new, but obviously in this case we are funding a genocide.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be sore beloved the 1 star was unnecessary

:mjcry:

Wasn't nothing quiet about it
Ok it was loud. What next

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it's pretty crazy how no one gives a fukk about this, because they don't actually tax us for it. they just print the difference for the money they don't have

until they can't anymore, and the dollar eventually collapses. 100 years from now is gonna be :huhldup:

What are you talking about if its apart of the overall military and defense budget that is still our tax dollars correct...:what: america dont have a slush fund to keep paying them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about if its apart of the overall military and defense budget that is still our tax dollars correct...:what: america dont have a slush fund to keep paying them.
yeah, but we don't pay for that either :dead:

we're 35 trillion in debt, and it gets worse everyday. this interest rate hike/inflation problem is the first real kick in the ass we've gotten in a while :hubie:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Don't care too much for Israel aid, but Ukraine aid has been needed for 6 months but the Speaker was scared of the Putin apologists in the GOP.

The aid actually helps the US economy because it provides jobs in manufacturing spots across many states to create these weapons and supplies.