Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
5 mins in, this is trash

Rotimi, manboy and breh from blackish :patrice:

House party to space jam :beli:

3/10 and that’s only because they played dom kennedy

Edit: this movie was terrible, and not even judging it against the house party moniker, it was just bad acting, corny dialogue, forced situations and wtf plot, especially the basketball interlude and “second party”

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not a good movie. Did absolutely nothing to lift up the original, and just wasn’t funny. Stephen Glover has never been a good (or funny) writer in my opinion, and having him shoehorn in random things, like he does in Atlanta, helped ruin the movie even more.

It was so corny I thought Kenya Barris had something to do with it. The acting was decent but they didn’t have anything to work with. The call backs to the original weren’t executed well (except for the dance scene and even that made no sense). Kid and Play getting 7 seconds of screen time was disrespectful and they were better off just not being in it at all.

House Party (the original) felt like an authentically black experience from the second it came on. This felt like some All Tik Tok Lives Matter comedy. :camby:

Lebron didn’t even play himself during the basketball scene :dead: (Probably due to contract reasons, but it was an obvious stunt double). Trash.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a good movie. Did absolutely nothing to lift up the original, and just wasn’t funny. Stephen Glover has never been a good (or funny) writer in my opinion, and having him shoehorn in random things, like he does in Atlanta, helped ruin the movie even more.

It was so corny I thought Kenya Barris had something to do with it. The acting was decent but they didn’t have anything to work with. The call backs to the original weren’t executed well (except for the dance scene and even that made no sense). Kid and Play getting 7 seconds of screen time was disrespectful and they were better off just not being in it at all.

House Party (the original) felt like an authentically black experience from the second it came on. This felt like some All Tik Tok Lives Matter comedy. :camby:

Lebron didn’t even play himself during the basketball scene :dead: (Probably due to contract reasons, but it was an obvious stunt double). Trash.

:russ::russ::russ: