House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Rhaenyra was looking at Vhagar like
PSX-20240728-222450
That was bait!

Look at her face.

She was ready to tear that bytch apart!
Tryna get the war over before it begins
:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All this should had happened last week, its crazy how much they slowed down the story, when they said they might cover more parts of the Targs story in this show I thought for sure they would do 3 seasons max of this war.

Somehow people will still be pulling for The Blacks after this :scust: once again they show no respect for the life of the Smallfolk

#greenisforthepeople
The Greenes have literally locked people in the city to starve.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For first time all season im pausing during an episode to say this

Whoever, weeks ago, said the blacksmith was going to swap sides, and that he may be eligible dragonrider, etc etc(it was like 2-3 of yall)

fukk you man

Really fukk you

I hate mafukkas like you

Dropping subtle hints and “suspicions” and “hunches” i knew that shyt was way too specific and here we are

fukk you :pacspit:

shyt just killed my whole mood :francis: like damn i guess I just gotta check out of this thread since people posting spoilers then trying to justify it on some “isnt it obvious:troll:

Someone said the blacksmith was gonna switch sides right after aegons baby got killed. That was like episode 2? bytch mafukka :pacspit:

:pacspit:

:pacspit:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All this should had happened last week, its crazy how much they slowed down the story, when they said they might cover more parts of the Targs story in this show I thought for sure they would do 3 seasons max of this war.

Somehow people will still be pulling for The Blacks after this :scust: once again they show no respect for the life of the Smallfolk

#greenisforthepeople
Yea aight.

Team Black, we riding next Sunday :blessed: