House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
wondering what's the logical ending of this season with 3 episodes left:jbhmm:
I doubt Team Black is finding dragon riders that quickly
Daemon still going to be at Harrenhall atleast one more episode
They really only need 2 for Vermithor and Silverwing. They can find 2.

This nikka Daemon having a JBO wet dream moment with his momma?????? :mjtf:
He didn't know her.
Need to pull out vermithor or something
He's coming.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Good episode.

Rhaenyra is finally getting her shyt together. The young people are proving to be more valuable than the adults but she seriously needs Corlys. She has a better team than the Greens if everyone gets with the program.

Alicent is extremely delusional. She doesn't have any finesse at all. She really thinks she can use sex to keep these guys loyal. No ma'am. She needs that Cersei energy. Crazy to think she's the mother. She comes off like their big sister. All those years in the Red Keep and she doesn't have a single true ally. No one fears her.

Baela is starting to be my favorite character.

I can't wait to see how they get to the new dragon riders. It should be very entertaining.

Daemon has so much potential but just can't get that shyt right. He thinks he's so much smarter than he is. He is so childish. He'd be a great member of the team if he wasn't so jealous and simple.

Aemond is a cold hearted mofo. Him and Daemon are basically the same character at different stages in their lives.

Cole is a dumb ass. Like seriously he's a fukk up. Only thing he is good for is being a munch.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good episode and we got to see a couple different locations for once. I really don't understand why that isn't done more. GoT did the heavy lifting for the audience, everyone is familiar with the locations. Would be a better idea than having so many repetitive Kings Landing or Dragsonstone scenes back and forth.

Would also like to see more scenes of council members outside of the small council meetings. Larys has had some but the other characters largely haven't. Basically since they're kind of slow walking the book plot there's time for other shyt...it shouldn't just be the same 3-5 characters, now with Hugh and Alyn thrown in for a couple minutes here or there.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Daemon should speak to the witch about the questionable dreams he keeps having. From niece to mother now :picard:

Maybe the lack of good sleep is leading to questionable decision making, not sure how Aemond closing the gates will play out either. At least he did cut down the Rat Catchers.

Jace seems to be making positive moves and finding Dragon seeds, seems ideal :ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GSflrV7WUAAiLAh

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Well---maybe she can come up from the pantry fo a lil bit :patrice:

I been on that quietly. And casting her for her role is amazing.

While having just enough sex appeal, she has a worrier's face, like a queen piece on a chessboard ready to make your moves for you if you do her right.

The weight of the world would be held in my baby's fivehead and I'll Dracaris any niqqa she says in return :wow: