House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
man, NOT having netflix is BEYOND being cheap. hell, you should at least KNOW someone that has netflix so you can use their account.

nikka please. You never needed Netflix because you couldn't afford it.

This broke loser gonna make excuses on 10 dollar a month bill :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man, NOT having netflix is BEYOND being cheap. hell, you should at least KNOW someone that has netflix so you can use their account.
This broke loser gonna make excuses on 10 dollar a month bill :mjlol:
Broke? bytch please :mjlol:

what you look like paying for shyt you can get...for free? In 1080P? I stream all my content and I have my own media servers and high speed internet connections. I've got FiOS as well. The fukk are you talking about? :dahell:

Ya'll spending money on shyt you don't even need to because you all aren't savvy enough to find content.

Half of ya'll out here asking for links to shyt anyways but you can't figure it out.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Or I find everything I want...for free? :heh:

Some of ya'll aren't that tech savvy. Don't blame us :pachaha:

Oh....and i'm well into ep 3 :umad:

$10/month is well worth it for streaming video content on EVERY device I have access to.

I'd never pay for music cuz its faster to downoad. but downloading video is tedious as hell. I just wanna watch instantaneously most times.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Damn they've made this nikka Doug into a p*ssy

Edit: my nikka doin back on his gully shyt

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
$10/month is well worth it for streaming video content on EVERY device I have access to.

I'd never pay for music cuz its faster to downoad. but downloading video is tedious as hell. I just wanna watch instantaneously most times.
I only use my 15" Retina MBPro (or a 13" I occasionally use) and 2 different flat screens around my place...which are all linked and set up to stream anything I want.

I don't watch anything on my phone.

It is, what it is.

and if i'm on the road, I always download my content anyways since I hate streaming over the air or relying on public wifi.

I watch more random shyt on Youtube and listen to podcasts these days anyways to be honest with you...the ROI on Netflix is diminishing for me...especially since I don't re-watch movies, I'll go a theater if I really want to, and if necessary i'll download a classic.

I may cop an album or two off iTunes...but still.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just know I'm going to binge this show in one day. My Friday is done.