House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Season 3 was solid. Of course Seasons 1&2 were better because they were focused on his ascent, which is naturally more suspenseful and gratifying when he hits the top. Season 3 was about maintaining his newfound power, which is naturally less suspenseful. I'm sure 4 and inevitably 5 will focus on Frank's hard and swift downfall. THAT is gonna be crazy.

Yeah I'm looking forward to that. I need to not binge the show. I don't know what it is but it seems like it all runs together and down the road clear cut events in each season feel hard to put your finger on, because when you watch a 13 ep season, like 1-3 long episodes, it all just starts to bleed together. I remember all the major plot points but a lot of smaller events I think I've forgotten with s3 because it was the season I watched the fastest. Maybe my memory just sucks.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I haven't watched any of this. I gotta binge watch over the break.

:ufdup:

It is a very good show.:ehh:

Check it out breh.

They just stretch these shows out now with NO shame
Gonna be 10 seasons of dumbshyt
That last season was straight up culo

:beli: Season 3 was great compared to Season 2 which was a little over the top. You know this show is based on the UK version of House of Cards (which I highly recommend). There is alot more story to tell.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Better be that downfall and frank takes everyone down with him

:blessed:

That whore of a wife better only be in like 7 scenes, she completely ruined season fukking 3 :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: