House Cats think they're better than Field Cats. :to:

Daps
Field and alley cats are a product of their environment. If we built better shelters and taught them that they can have better lives, the cycle of oppression can be ended and we can have a society where both field and house cat can live together and share the same saucer of Fancy Feast.

P.S. Tom is fatherless, that's why he has so much trouble catching Jerry.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:scusthov: I don't even care, they nasty as hell breh.

one day your children might bring home a cat and maybe you'll be forced to change your thinking :manny:

Field and alley cats are a product of their environment. If we built better shelters and taught them that they can have better lives, the cycle of oppression can be ended and we can have a society where both field and house cat can live together and share the same saucer of Fancy Feast.

P.S. Tom is fatherless, that's why he has so much trouble catching Jerry.

ikr. why don't the older cats stick around and show these young'ns how use a litter box and prrr like they're supposed to?

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Straight bytch, sheltered life...African hipster cat

Simba_KHII.png

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
my cat just came in the house all dirty from being outside in the harsh elements. he's funkin' up the joint.

i'm thinking about building a smaller house outside where he can stay. of course, i'll check on him and make sure he's in good health and doesn't run away.