088cf0da7868f4bdeb1551f0f97ca737.png

This nikka loves the attention.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
he's a hothead
Why is he with five old ass cacs?:what: Do they have cancer or something and thats why he's nice to them.

They look like the type to call the police on you for nothing just driving through their neighborhood .:scusthov:

Daps
If you like coming home from a hards day of work to arguments and fighting
If you like dealing a woman who complains and bytches about everything
If you like talking to someone who doesn't know when to bite their tongue
If you like talking to a women who thinks they can fight men
If you like talking to a women who will hit you
If you like dealing with a girl who will blackout to coworkers family and friends without thinking twice

If you like paying for everything because she's constantly getting fired

she can fight and beat up men just not me :yeshrug:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
different strokes for different folks, some like Pepsi and some like Coke:yeshrug:

I used to be like that until I had a relationship with a girl who was more psycho than me

when she damn near destroyed me on a personal level it completely changed me (I'm sure starting martial arts played a role too) and I saw that being a violent personality harms you and everyone around you

I keep my cool at all times now (haven't had a real fight in over 4 years even though I'm much stronger than I was then)

as far as communicating with people like that goes I tend to stay away but not completely because they have their benefits too (always excitement around them, crazy chicks are fire in bed, etc.)

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
different strokes for different folks, some like Pepsi and some like Coke:yeshrug:

I used to be like that until I had a relationship with a girl who was more psycho than me

when she damn near destroyed me on a personal level it completely changed me (I'm sure starting martial arts played a role too) and I saw that being a violent personality harms you and everyone around you

I keep my cool at all times now (haven't had a real fight in over 4 years even though I'm much stronger than I was then)

as far as communicating with people like that goes I tend to stay away but not completely because they have their benefits too (always excitement around them, crazy chicks are fire in bed, etc.)
:ehh: Good on reforming yourself