Hot take: The only thing the Switch needs is increased frame rate and resolution

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have two Switches and bout to buy the lite.
Any of yall had joycon issues with your Lite?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The resolution is definitely hurting. Every time I play something on the Switch it's the first thing I notice.

Also fukk Nintendo for not having achievements :francis:

If it had these 2 things sorted out I would play it more.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them shyts stop working after a couple months every time breh:scust:
I got mine day 1 at like 5am.

Still work just fine.

I only replaced the the Joycon joysticks 9 months ago for like 8 bucks and got the metal slide locks because I used them and fukked them up. Kid dropped the switch from the kitchen table and popped a Joycon off, it still worked just was very easy to unlock and slide off. A Joycon was dropped into a glass off water (:snoop: I did that shyt)

Not only do/did my day one og grey joycons have over 2000 hrs of gameplay which is modest, but I've been admittedly rough on them, like retardedly rough. And cats act like they just don't work.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got mine day 1 at like 5am.

Still work just fine.

I only replaced the the Joycon joysticks 9 months ago for like 8 bucks and got the metal slide locks because I used them and fukked them up. Kid dropped the switch from the kitchen table and popped a Joycon off, it still worked just was very easy to unlock and slide off. A Joycon was dropped into a glass off water (:snoop: I did that shyt)

Not only do/did my day one og grey joycons have over 2000 hrs of gameplay which is modest, but I've been admittedly rough on them, like retardedly rough. And cats act like they just don't work.
Well good for you. The rest of us weren’t so lucky.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Games like BOTW and Splatoon look fine In Handheld but shytty as hell on my TV :scust: makes it hard to sit there.

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
I tried playing 2K on the switch. In handheld mode it looks great. But, when I put it in docked mode it was a hot mess. The lack of texture and details on the fans in the stadium. Even the lighting left much to be desired. I love the switch but I wish they came out with a beefed up 4K version if it was possible.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I think some of you are correct about the joy cons. My niece had to get new ones or a separate charger i believe.

The 4K and better resolution/frame rates is an interesting debate because when i speak to my 10 year old niece, she tells me what games she likes and don't but i never heard her say the picture isn't clear or looks bad. I wonder how many other kids are like that and if Nintendo takes this in consideration.

Of course adults and heavy gamers will have they're own opinions but it might be in Nintendo's best interest to keep their console running well at a lower resolution and frame rate.

I think Nintendo knows what their lane is.