HOT NEW shyt!!!! Soul Caliber Texas!!!!!

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:blessed:

I got a machete im keep in the truck starting tomorrow
I already got a baseball bat, crowbar, 2 knives, tactical hammer and a pistol I keep in that hoe

I thought I was the only one. I keep my pistol on me but I'm most excited about my baseball bat, knife, and torch that I also keep in the back seat. We ready:wow:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...who's gonna be that first brotha down in south oak cliff screaming out "on guard bytches"?

on-guard-from-this-position-all-necessary-advances-are-mad.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nice to see Texas catching up.
Wish Alabama would get rid of their bowie knife ban, technically I'm riding dirty everytime I put my Bowie in my truck, I have to carry my gerber daggar, just so I'm safe.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
So I will soon be able to open carry my machette too?:ohlawd:

Yea right, my black ass already have a license to open carry my guns, but know I can't cuz that shyt is only really "meant" for white men.

Daps
So I will soon be able to open carry my machette too?:ohlawd:

Yea right, my black ass already have a license to open carry my guns, but know I can't cuz that shyt is only really "meant" for white men.
:comeon: You already know they gone be on our asses "uh scuse me mr.harris there are certain limitations to this new law" bullshyt..... smh

Daps
:blessed: I'm glad to see some real ass nikkas outchea!! fukk with us if want to sheriff... yeah you gone shoot me and get off but hell if I ain't gone get a slice in you bytch you!!!:myman: